<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772349?origin\x3dhttp://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Think positive. It's not that hard
www.cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com

Biography


I start to love how the World is being craved, there must be some negatives to see the positive things in life. . I don't have any greatest enemy, as long as what you'd done did not affect me.

And lastly, please don't expect too much from me, I'm only 22 this year. Of course, please do not fake me like a kid, I'm going 22 this year. Yeah. Thanks.

♥♥


Sweetdesires

My one and only wish is for World Peace, ok it kinda stupid and I'm not Miss nice, so my next wish is that everyone will live happily and healthily. As what Lin said, health is wealth.

♥♥


Linksboard

Meet the people I love

Jielin
Tricia
Yujing

Rachel
Wencai
Huiwen
Liting
Jingyi
Shermain

The last letter

♥♥


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to read about my past?

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012

♥♥


Goodbooks

Harry Potter 1-7
The edge chronicles 1-6
Totto-chan
Tuesdays with morrie
The curious incident of the dog in night time
Memoirs of a geisha
Yakuza moon
Alone
Hide
Say goodbye
The other daugher
Mindfreak
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Lovely bones
The neighbour
Live to tell
Cold warriors
I am god

♥♥


Creditorials

Credits to them

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:

♥♥


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alice Mettel. Faye Dart.
Chapter Ten.


I’m Alice. Alice Mettel.

Eric was by my side when I got back my report. Although I’m prepared for it, I’m still shocked that I’m really diagnosed with malignant tumour. I always thought I will not cry when I received my results, but still, I could not control myself.

My tears just flow down my cheek.

Hope was always with me before I received my diagnosis test. I gave myself hope; I prayed every night that there would not be any problem with my test. I prayed that there would not be any weird tumor growing inside my body.

But it vanished, after I have gotten back my results. I’m really diagnosed with malignant tumour.

Uncontrollably, I cried. I could not stop myself. Eric patted my head and gave me a hug. The more comfort I got from him, the more difficult I could stop myself from crying.

“Eric. It’s all over. Three months of my life left,” I wept.

Nothing came out of Eric’s mouth. He just stood there hugging me. Although he said nothing, his silence, his temperature, his breath, his everything gave me comfort.

“I’m here, alright?” Finally, Eric spoke.

I stopped crying and looked at him. A smile was what I have gotten in return.

For the next three months, I planned what I can do and what I wanted to do. Eric promised to accompany me to Africa to be a volunteer and help them build houses. I went online to check out the different organization and before I knew it, I went to my love, Faye’s blog.

An entry said:

Kane always talk to me about how she viewed her life.

After I met her, she started to teach me a lot of things which I had never neither learn nor experience before.

She was the first one in my life that told me it’s alright to be deaf.
She was the first one in my life that told me that if God took away my sense of hearing, he will be sure to give me another gift.
She was also the first one that told me, “don’t be restricted by the things you can or cannot do just because you are deaf. Don’t you know that life is all about challenges?”

Yes, life is all about challenges. After hearing this, I made the biggest decision in my life; I consulted the doctor about the surgery for my ear drum.

I wanted to be well. I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted to talk to you and of course, I wanted to protect you.

This was the first decision in my life, I made for you.

To know how much Faye loves Kane, really upset me. But it’s also through this that I made a biggest decision in my life; I want Faye to be happy.

I want to do something for Faye and for forever, he will remember me.



“Eric. I don’t want to go to Africa,” I called Eric, “I want to stay over here and do something for Faye.”

“Ok. So what was that you want to do?”

“I want to donate my ear drum to him,” I answered simply.

For a moment, Eric kept silent. I did not hang the phone, I waited for his response. I wanted his support.

“Alice, this is a big decision and I know I can do nothing else but to support you,” he paused for a while before he continued, “If that’s really what you want, go ahead.”

“Eric, thank you, really, I really need this sentence,” I heaved a sigh of relief.

“But Alice, make sure you had made enough consideration before you make the final decision.”

“Thanks.”

“Wait,” Eric said before I could hang up the phone. I wait for a moment before he continued, “I love you.”

I sat there for a moment and finally, I hung the phone.

My ward was next door to Faye after the operation; but I did not visit him at all. I do not have the courage to do so.

For three months, I stayed in the hospital with dozen and dozen of calls from Faye. But I could not pick it up. I could not answer.

I am deaf now.

I saw my phone rang, I felt my phone vibrated. In the past, I would pick up my phone once it rang and hope that it will be Faye. Now, even if it’s Faye, I can only see it ring, feel it vibrate.

Just like that, I spent the last three months in the hospital.

Eric came to visit me every single day. Sometimes, he would hold my hands until I fell asleep. Sometimes, he would come and sit beside me and when it’s time for lunch or dinner, Eric would always tell the nurse he will do the job. He fed me and make sure I finished every single mouth.

But still, I did not try to make any communication be it is lip reading or by writing, I simply do not want to; the more he made me smile, the more I can’t bear to leave him.

One afternoon, my heart was in pain. It hurt with every breathe I took. This was not like any other time when my heart was in pain too. I know I’m dying. I know the time had come and I cannot wait anymore.

I tried to calm down. I tried not to cry and Eric held on to my hand, tightly.

“It will be alright. Faye will be here soon,” Eric said. I read his lip.

He started to weep and tears rolled down his eyes. This was the first time in my life I saw him cried.

My heart beat pound faster than before. My kidney hurt and medication does not have effect on me, not anymore.

Faye and Kane appeared and Faye came over. He was in shocked. Eric moved aside and he held on to my hands.

I took out a letter from under my pillow and passed it to Faye.

“You will be alright. Really . . .” he took the letter and wept uncontrollably.

I took a look at Kane, Eric and Faye. I shut my eyes and I recalled many incidents that had happened before. I remembered how I met Kane in the bus and how we become the best of best pal. I recalled how Faye saved me from the back ally of Jennifer’s and how I had fell in love with him. Lastly, it came to my mind what Eric said before I lost my sense of hearing.

I love you, he said.

Then, everything went blank.



Chapter One:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Two:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_11.html
Chapter Three:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_18.html
Chapter Four:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/chapter-four.html
Chapter Five- a special chapter:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/02/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Six:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/02/chapter-six.html
Chapter Seven:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/02/alice-mettel_22.html
Chapter Eight:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/03/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Nine:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/03/chapter-nine.html


To be continued.
Chapter Ten will be up on 22nd March


Tomorrow will be another extraordinary day again. Goodbye world ♥
8:35 PM