<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772349?origin\x3dhttp://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Think positive. It's not that hard
www.cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com

Biography


I start to love how the World is being craved, there must be some negatives to see the positive things in life. . I don't have any greatest enemy, as long as what you'd done did not affect me.

And lastly, please don't expect too much from me, I'm only 22 this year. Of course, please do not fake me like a kid, I'm going 22 this year. Yeah. Thanks.

♥♥


Sweetdesires

My one and only wish is for World Peace, ok it kinda stupid and I'm not Miss nice, so my next wish is that everyone will live happily and healthily. As what Lin said, health is wealth.

♥♥


Linksboard

Meet the people I love

Jielin
Tricia
Yujing

Rachel
Wencai
Huiwen
Liting
Jingyi
Shermain

The last letter

♥♥


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to read about my past?

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012

♥♥


Goodbooks

Harry Potter 1-7
The edge chronicles 1-6
Totto-chan
Tuesdays with morrie
The curious incident of the dog in night time
Memoirs of a geisha
Yakuza moon
Alone
Hide
Say goodbye
The other daugher
Mindfreak
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Lovely bones
The neighbour
Live to tell
Cold warriors
I am god

♥♥


Creditorials

Credits to them

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:

♥♥


Sunday, February 01, 2009

Alice Mettel. Faye Dart.
Chapter 5- a special chapter.


I’m Eric. Eric Dent.

Yes. I changed girlfriends like I changed clothes. This is how I behaved and that’s who I am. Even if Faye tells me not to do that, I won’t listen. To me, why do you even want to stick on to just one woman when there a ton waiting for you? I see no point, I really don’t.

Until, I met her.

Faye wanted to ask Kane to the ball, so I accompanied him to her classroom. And when we walked into the class, that class she was in, my eyes was on her, and only on her.

Yes, I was looking at the girl who sat next to Kane.

Gorgeous, very pretty women, I thought. But, she didn’t even look at me. Not even a glance; her eyes were fixed on Faye.

I saw her face filled with hopes, and then, disappointed when Faye asked Kane to the ball.
I saw her face twitched when she saw them laughing away happily.
And eventually, when they left together for lunch, I saw her held back her tears, trying hard not to cry.

I watched her, but, she did not even return my glaze. She sat there motionless, not moving. I guess she’s really hurt and I went to sit beside her.

“You love him, don’t you? Hi. I’m Eric. Eric Dent,” I whispered into her ear.

She turned, and yes, our lips touched.

She did not move, and of course, my natural instinct was to kiss her. I put both of my hands around her face, and cup her face in my hands. I intensify the kiss and I pushed my lips gently against hers.

Unexpectedly, she pushed me away and before I knew it, her hand landed on my cheek; she slapped me. I was shocked. I stared at her and was speechless; I do not know why. Of all the women I met, kissing was a very normal procedure and having sex was nothing but normal.

Tears rolled down her cheek. She stood there and cried.

“I love him, I really do. But what else can I can do? He’s. . He's not mine. He’s hers,” She uttered.

This was the first time in my life that saw someone teared because of someone else.

It really touched my heart.


My phone rang.

“Hi. Eric’s speaking.”

“Erm. I’m Alice.”

“Woah. Although I gave you my number, I didn’t know you’ll call!”

“Erm. Are you free later?”

“Nooooo……”

”It’s ok. Thanks.” She hung the phone.

Gosh! I have not even finished my sentence and she just hung the phone?! No females of any age have ever done that to me!

I dialed her number and called her again.

“Alice! I’m just kidding. I’m free later alright?” I explained.

“Great. Meet you 2 at National Hospital.”

“O. . . . . .” I look at the phone

“. . . . . . K” I told myself.

She had already hung the phone.

I bathed and went to meet her. I really wonder, why did she want to go to the hospital? Oh! Maybe, she wants me to visit her relative in the hospital, and tell them I’m his boyfriend? Gosh!

I smiled to myself.

After consulting the doctor, I then realized the reason we went.

“Alice. I’m sure you’ll be alright, really, believe me,” I told her.

“Thank you for accompanying me. I do not want to let Kane know this. I mean, well, she’ll be sad and that’s the last thing I want to give her. Keep it a secret, can you?” She looked at me, not breaking our eyes contact.

I nodded my head and she gave me a smile.

“Oh ya Alice! This coming Sunday, there’s a ball. I want you to be my partner for that night.”

“Gosh! Are informing me, telling me, or asking me?!” She laughed.

Your smile really attracted me, I thought. Every movement of yours, really made me love you more. The way you smiled, the way you laughed, the way you talked, the way you walked.

And of course, the way you let him love her. . . .

“Eric?” She waved her hand in front of me.

“Yes!” I cleared away all the thoughts I had in mind just now. She twitched her eyebrown, folded her arms and looked at me.

“Oh! OKAY OKAY. Can I be your partner for that night?” I put my left hand on my stomach, showed her my right hand, and I bowed.

“We shall see,” She smile and walked away.


“Love hurt when you fall in love at the first sight, but you never get to see her again.” I once saw this from a book, and I had never believed it until the day I saw her.

I’m really glad to have met her, again.



Chapter One:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Two:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_11.html

Chapter Three:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_18.html

Chapter Four:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/chapter-four.html



To be continued.

Chapter Six will be up on 8th Feb.

Tomorrow will be another extraordinary day again. Goodbye world ♥
12:31 AM