<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772349?origin\x3dhttp://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Think positive. It's not that hard
www.cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com

Biography


I start to love how the World is being craved, there must be some negatives to see the positive things in life. . I don't have any greatest enemy, as long as what you'd done did not affect me.

And lastly, please don't expect too much from me, I'm only 22 this year. Of course, please do not fake me like a kid, I'm going 22 this year. Yeah. Thanks.

♥♥


Sweetdesires

My one and only wish is for World Peace, ok it kinda stupid and I'm not Miss nice, so my next wish is that everyone will live happily and healthily. As what Lin said, health is wealth.

♥♥


Linksboard

Meet the people I love

Jielin
Tricia
Yujing

Rachel
Wencai
Huiwen
Liting
Jingyi
Shermain

The last letter

♥♥


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to read about my past?

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012

♥♥


Goodbooks

Harry Potter 1-7
The edge chronicles 1-6
Totto-chan
Tuesdays with morrie
The curious incident of the dog in night time
Memoirs of a geisha
Yakuza moon
Alone
Hide
Say goodbye
The other daugher
Mindfreak
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Lovely bones
The neighbour
Live to tell
Cold warriors
I am god

♥♥


Creditorials

Credits to them

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:

♥♥


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Alice Mettel. Faye Dart.
Chapter Three.


I’m Alice. Alice Mettel.

I do not have absolute proof that fairytales do exist, but somehow after that encounter with him, I know, and is confident enough to persuade you that, they do exists.


Although I believe in that, I started to grasp a simple truth; not all fairytales have good endings. Not all fairytales will end with happily ever after. Not all princes in the tales will fall in love with the princess.

All these lead to another reality; Love can hurt.

It hurts to see him laughing happily with her.
It hurts to know how much he loves her.
It hurts to recognize that fact that I don’t even stand a chance.
And of course, it hurts to accept the fact that, she had fall in love with him too.

Before I could even stop myself from being entangled in this web of love, I had already been trapped.


I really didn’t know I love him this much.


“Alice!” I turned and saw Kane walking into the class.

“You look excited, what’s up?” I asked.

She shut her eyes, took a deep breath and whispered into my ears, “I’m falling in love!”

She withdrew and I stared at her. Without me knowing, images of him started to appear in my mind. I thought of the close contact I had with him. I inhale deeply, as if the scant of him was still there. I opened my eyes and I saw Kane drifting into thoughts too. She must be feeling the way I felt yesterday.

I turned my attention to our lecturer. She was announcing an event coming up this weekend; it’s the Dance and Dinner night for the year ones. I looked through the details and it stated that the males were supposed to call upon the females for the ball. Or in other words, only the males were allowed to invite the females for the night.

“Alice! Look!” I looked up and saw Kane’s eyes widen. I followed the direction she was looking at, and my heart skipped a beat.

It was him. That him which I fall in love with.

I stared at him and I realized that he was moving towards our direction. He stopped in front of us and looked at me with those brown eyes of his. I flushed and fix my eyes on on the table instead.

Does he remember me? I thought. Why is he here? Does he study in this college too? Why is he moving in our direction? Does he know about the coming up event? Maybe he wants to invite me to the night?. . .

There were a lot of questions I wanted to ask, and of course a lot of answers I wanted to know, but what stopped me from speaking was that; I do not know if he still remembers me, I might be just a typical girl that he happened to save from the back ally. To him, our encounter might not even be significant enough for him to remember.

I slowly lifted up my head and I saw him smiling at me. His smile gave me courage; I wet my lips and cleared my throat, “do you still remember me?” I pronounce every word clearly.

I keep my finger crossed and prayed deep within that he does.

He took out a note book from his pocket and wrote down this:
Yes. I do. Are you feeling alright? Oh ya, I’m deaf. I could not hear nor can I speak. Thus, I’m writing it down.

I was shocked. I nodded my head to inform him that I’m alright. He continued to write something on the book, I took a glimpse and my heart pound even faster; he was writing something about this coming weekend’s event. My heart filled with hopes.

I waited for that moment to come, the moment when he finished writing and asked me to the ball.

But he shifted his attention from me to the girl that sat next to me instead.

Do I have the honor to ask you to the ball this coming week?

Kane sat there for a second before nodding her head. I was confused; I did not know that Kane knew him. For a moment, I was absolute that he would ask me to the ball. Unexpected, he asked Kane. I stared at the pair of them, saw them laughing away happily. Both of their cheeks were red.He asked her out to talk in private.

I sat there, watching them left the class. It all happened way to fast; I was too stunned to even move.

When Kane came back, she showed me a piece of paper, tore out from his book:

Although it’s too early to tell you, but, I really really like you. I never felt like this before. I guess, I’m really in love with you.

My heart shattered. I suppressed my emotions. I tried not to cry. I sucked in a huge amount of air and opened my eyes.

“Am I right to say that you love him, too.” I reconfirmed the fact.

She nodded her head.

“Alice, is it okay if I had lunch with him? I mean it’s really okay if you want mine accompany. Really,” from her voice, I could already made out that she wanted to go so much.

“Go ahead. I’m fine, I’ve got something else to attend to, too.” I lied.

She left with him. I shut my eyes again and tried to cool down. I didn’t know loving someone could hurt so badly. I held back my tears. I do not want to cry. This was when someone whispered into my right ear.

“You love him, don’t you? Hi, I’m Eric. Eric Dent.” He breathes into my ear.


I turned to the right and never did I expect that, my lip touches his.



Chapter One:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Tw0:

http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_11.html


To be continued.
Chapter Four will be up on 25th.

Tomorrow will be another extraordinary day again. Goodbye world ♥
12:20 PM