<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772349?origin\x3dhttp://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Think positive. It's not that hard
www.cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com

Biography


I start to love how the World is being craved, there must be some negatives to see the positive things in life. . I don't have any greatest enemy, as long as what you'd done did not affect me.

And lastly, please don't expect too much from me, I'm only 22 this year. Of course, please do not fake me like a kid, I'm going 22 this year. Yeah. Thanks.

♥♥


Sweetdesires

My one and only wish is for World Peace, ok it kinda stupid and I'm not Miss nice, so my next wish is that everyone will live happily and healthily. As what Lin said, health is wealth.

♥♥


Linksboard

Meet the people I love

Jielin
Tricia
Yujing

Rachel
Wencai
Huiwen
Liting
Jingyi
Shermain

The last letter

♥♥


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to read about my past?

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012

♥♥


Goodbooks

Harry Potter 1-7
The edge chronicles 1-6
Totto-chan
Tuesdays with morrie
The curious incident of the dog in night time
Memoirs of a geisha
Yakuza moon
Alone
Hide
Say goodbye
The other daugher
Mindfreak
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Lovely bones
The neighbour
Live to tell
Cold warriors
I am god

♥♥


Creditorials

Credits to them

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:

♥♥


Thursday, January 08, 2009

Alice Mettel. Faye Dart.
Chapter One.

I’m Alice. Alice Mettel.

Just like what you have thought, just like what you have watched from all others typical Taiwan shows, I’m just a normal girl living in the normal world. I had never really believed in love at first sight, because to me, it simply doesn’t exist. I do not have any special reasons nor do I have any extraordinary encounter before.

It just doesn’t exist.

“Alice!”Kane interrupted all my thoughts. I turned and looked at her.

“Why aren’t you replying me? Are you sure you don’t need my help?” I stared hard at her; she rolled her eyeballs and rephrased her sentence,

“Okay. Are you sure you don WANT my help? You can always pay me back later.”

“Kane. I’m fine; Miss Angela found me a job at the bar. It’s just two streets away.”

She grabbed her bag and opened the door.

“Catch up with you later. Need a ride tomorrow? It’s the first day of school.”

I shook my head and she left.

She’s Kane. Name whatever you want to find in a girl, she’ll sure to have it; big eyes with long lashes, wavy hair with a tint of brown in it, Slim yet a B cup, and what I love most, is her legs, long and well proportioned.

Seems animated? No, you’re wrong. She’s really that hot, she’s really that popular. And this is why everybody loves her.

Okay. So I took a shower, put on my skinny and went off to work. I went into Jennifer’s and glance around the pub. There’s a small stage with many types of instruments right at the center. Many mid 30s sat surrounding the stage with drinks on their small tables. To the extreme left was a circular metal stairs leading to the second storey. I look to my right, and I saw a long table with a hunk behind it. The place is dark, i thought.

Alright, most of them are uncles and there’s only a few teenagers settled at the second storey, I shut my eyes and hope that this will not be as tough as some other jobs I previously took. I scan for the person-in-charge and saw a lady, seated at the table. She was dressed in black.

No wonder I missed her just now.

Anyway, I changed into my uniform she had just passed to me. I looked at the reflection of myself in the mirror. I thought if only I had the long lashes of Kane, if only. I shut my eyes again shook away all unnecessary thoughts. I inhale deeply; today’s going to be a long long day.

I started serving customers, asking them what they want and I went off to get it for them. I was glad that it was extremely smooth for a beginner like me. Nothing much happened until a bunch of teenager came towards me. I was at the back allay throwing away the garbage when they approached me.

They surrounded me and one of them forced me against the wall. I was stunned by what was happening. I shouted for him to let go. But he held his grip. My brain wouldn’t think. I started to see black dots around me. I struggled to get out of his clutch, struggled to get out of this hell place. But he's just too strong. No matter how hard I tried, he seems to be able to hold me still. I could not move.

Out of sudden, I heard him screamed. He loosens his grip and I was free. But my legs were too weak to support me. I slide down against the wall, towards the floor. I saw blur image of a tall man walking towards me.

And then, everything went blank.

When I regained my conscious I felt that someone was lifting me up, away from the floor. It was like a floating sensation. I opened my eyes and it was then I realize that I was being carried into the Jennifer’s.

Yes. You are right. He carried me the way the prince will carry the princess.I wanted to shout at him to let go, but I was way too weak to even support myself. I was still in trauma. I just can’t believe what had happened; someone almost rape me. So i inhale deeply and tried to calm down. But the only thing then went into my nose, was his body’s perfume.

He smells good. I guess it’s Davidoff. I smiled to myself; I like this scent, it brings me security.

Then, he placed me down on a sofa at one of the quiet corners and took the seat next to mine. This time, I really took a deep breath and breathe out very slowly. I guess he thought i was feeling much better because he stood up to leave. I turned to look at him. My eyes widen. I was too shocked to move; he looks unbelievably beautiful.

He was looking straight; the jaw line of his was eye-catching. His eyes were big with long and black lashes. Gosh! How can a guy’s lashes be longer than mine! His face was free from freckles and pimples, the complexion of his was stunning too, too good to be true. He was wearing a white v-shape shirt which shows his gorgeous collarbone. It was tight too, because I could make up his chest. This was accompanied by a black leather vest and a pair of white skinny. Woah. Long legs. I thought. I looked at his shoes, I love it. It was white in colour with a black buckle on top. The front was slightly pointed.

He turned to look at me. I flushed and stared at the floor instead. He was moving away. I wanted to call out to him, but my brain was dead. I forced myself to stand and cried out to him. Nothing came out of my mouth. I quickly ran forward and tapped his shoulder. He turned and his eyes met mine. I gulp down my saliva and gather up all my strength. But the only thing that came out of my mouth was a thank you. He returned a smile and he left.

I grabbed a seat that was nearest to me and tried to replay what had happened just now. But the only image that came to my mind was his snapshot. I flushed. What that had happened in the back ally just now, seems to have disappeared. All I thought of, was him.

This, was the encounter I had with my first love.




To be contiued.
Chapter Two will be up on 11th.

Tomorrow will be another extraordinary day again. Goodbye world ♥
10:16 PM