<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772349?origin\x3dhttp://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Think positive. It's not that hard
www.cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com

Biography


I start to love how the World is being craved, there must be some negatives to see the positive things in life. . I don't have any greatest enemy, as long as what you'd done did not affect me.

And lastly, please don't expect too much from me, I'm only 22 this year. Of course, please do not fake me like a kid, I'm going 22 this year. Yeah. Thanks.

♥♥


Sweetdesires

My one and only wish is for World Peace, ok it kinda stupid and I'm not Miss nice, so my next wish is that everyone will live happily and healthily. As what Lin said, health is wealth.

♥♥


Linksboard

Meet the people I love

Jielin
Tricia
Yujing

Rachel
Wencai
Huiwen
Liting
Jingyi
Shermain

The last letter

♥♥


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to read about my past?

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012

♥♥


Goodbooks

Harry Potter 1-7
The edge chronicles 1-6
Totto-chan
Tuesdays with morrie
The curious incident of the dog in night time
Memoirs of a geisha
Yakuza moon
Alone
Hide
Say goodbye
The other daugher
Mindfreak
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Lovely bones
The neighbour
Live to tell
Cold warriors
I am god

♥♥


Creditorials

Credits to them

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:

♥♥


Sunday, February 08, 2009

ALice Mettel. Faye Dart.
Chapter Six.


I’m Alice. Alice Mettel.

I always thought that I will not mind waiting for Faye, waiting for that moment when he will fall in love with me. I do not mind waiting for him.

But, I mind waiting for nothing.

When I saw Faye and Kane together, my heart shattered and it broke into pieces. How I wish I could snatch Faye from Kane. How I wish if he could look at me. How I wish he’s mine. But I can’t do that now.


I’ve seen the doctor to reconfirm if I am diagnosed with cancer.

Yes, a thing that grows in your body which will make you sick. Eventually, you will die, and eventually I will die. When I knew about this, I know I cannot afford to wait anymore; I want to forget about him. I do not want to spend the last part of my life waiting for him, and yet got nothing in return. I can do nothing else but to bless them.

I will not forget that night when he was drunk in Jennifer’s. He fell onto the ground and I held him up. We were only that close, such a little distance really made my heart pound a lot faster. I cleared away all thoughts and asked him where he lives. But, he was moving closer towards me. He shifted his position from my right to right in front of me. Out of a sudden, he cupped my face in his both hands and before I knew it, he kissed me.

At that moment, I was stunned. I gathered up all my strength to push him away.

I looked at him and my tears rolled down, when I saw him called me Kane.


“Hey pretty!” Someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned and saw Eric’s big smile on his face.

“Sorry I’m late!” I exclaimed.

“It’s ok pretty. It’s an honor to wait for a pretty lady. You know? I like pretty females. Pretty pretty pretty. . .”

I rolled my eyeballs and smile. Although he’s flirt and might be using one of his tactics he used on girls, to use on me, I’m glad. At the very least, it cheered me up.

“Thanks” I said softly.

We went in the ball and it was awesome. Everybody dressed beautifully. I looked at my dress and stared at Eric.

“You told me I’m pretty! But, look at the way they dressed. How can my thirty dollars dress compare with their few hundred dollars dress! Look at her, woah! Is that crystal or is it diamonds! And her, I bet she spend a lot of time and money on that hair of hers! And her, look! Look! That white dress! It’s seven hundred dollars OK! I saw it on a magazine last. . .”

“Alice. ALICE!” He put both his hand on my shoulder and shook me.

I stopped talking. He bent down slightly and his head was in level with mine.

“Alice, I said you are pretty and you are really pretty,” I blushed and looked at my shoe instead.

“Alice. Look at me. Don’t be shy. So what it’s a thirty bucks dress? What really matters is who’s
wearing it. In my eyes, you are pretty and that’s all I care.”

I looked at him and do not know what to say. He patted my head and gave me a smile, not breaking our eye contact.

Out of a sudden, he turned and I followed his eyes’ direction. I saw the pair of them walking towards us. Everybody was looking at them; he’s pretty and she’s gorgeous.

Of course, it’s Faye and Kane.

While they were approaching, Eric pulled himself back up and stood straight. He moved himself in front of me and this was the first time I realized how tall he was.

“Alice. I know what happened that day in Jennifer’s. I watched him kiss you and, I saw him called you,” he paused to look at me and said, “Kane.” My eyes widen; I was shocked.

“Don’t let Kane’s beauty makes you feel inferior. Believe me, you are pretty and don’t be scare because I’m here to protect you.” He turned his face away from me and prepared for their arrival.

“How’s life brother! Woah,” Eric nodded his head looking at Kane, “You’ve got a beautiful partner for tonight. But,” he stared hard at Faye, “wait till you saw mine.”

Eric moved aside and their eyes widen. For a moment they stood there speechless.

I saw Eric’s satisfied face and he whispered, “I told you, you are pretty.” I looked at him and he winked.

Unexpectedly, Kane grabbed my hand and pulled me forward.

“Alice! Why are you with him! Don’t you know that his known for playing around with women? What’s wrong with you?” Kane whispered into my ear and before I could even reply her, she grabbed my wrist and wanted to pull me away.

But Eric’s hand landed on her wrist and stopped her from doing it.

“You are asking what’s wrong with her? What’s wrong with you? So what I’m known for playing around? If Faye can find his true love, why on earth can it not happen to me?” He looked at me and my face goes red.

“I know I’m handsome and pretty and ya rich, but,” he paused, smile at me and then returned Kane’s glaze, “I will not fall in love with you.” He gave her a wacky smile and pulled her hand away from mine.

“Oh ya. In case you do not know; I can read lips.”


Although he didn’t sound harsh, I could see his eyes burned with determination; he looked serious and I started to believe his sincerity. The first time in my life, someone who is willing to battle with me out there, was Eric.

I smiled to myself because I know, I’m not alone anymore.




Chapter One:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Two:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_11.html
Chapter Three:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_18.html
Chapter Four:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/chapter-four.html
Chapter Five- a special chapter:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/02/alice-mettel.html


To be continued.
Chapter Seven will be up on 22th Feb.

Tomorrow will be another extraordinary day again. Goodbye world ♥
2:16 PM