<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772349?origin\x3dhttp://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Think positive. It's not that hard
www.cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com

Biography


I start to love how the World is being craved, there must be some negatives to see the positive things in life. . I don't have any greatest enemy, as long as what you'd done did not affect me.

And lastly, please don't expect too much from me, I'm only 22 this year. Of course, please do not fake me like a kid, I'm going 22 this year. Yeah. Thanks.

♥♥


Sweetdesires

My one and only wish is for World Peace, ok it kinda stupid and I'm not Miss nice, so my next wish is that everyone will live happily and healthily. As what Lin said, health is wealth.

♥♥


Linksboard

Meet the people I love

Jielin
Tricia
Yujing

Rachel
Wencai
Huiwen
Liting
Jingyi
Shermain

The last letter

♥♥


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to read about my past?

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012

♥♥


Goodbooks

Harry Potter 1-7
The edge chronicles 1-6
Totto-chan
Tuesdays with morrie
The curious incident of the dog in night time
Memoirs of a geisha
Yakuza moon
Alone
Hide
Say goodbye
The other daugher
Mindfreak
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Lovely bones
The neighbour
Live to tell
Cold warriors
I am god

♥♥


Creditorials

Credits to them

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:

♥♥


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alice Mettel. Faye Dart.
Chapter Seven.


I’m Faye. Faye Dart.

Ever since I’m with Kane, everyday was a beautiful day. I love to have lunch with her. I love her to ask me for comments for her clothing. I love to see her smile. I love the way she talked to me. I love everything she did. And I love her for being my partner for the night.

When we walked into the ball, everybody was looking at her, and only at her. I’m really proud to have such a gorgeous lady by my side.

When we found Eric, we walked towards him. My heart skipped a beat and I thought, was it because I’m shocked to see Eric’s partner for the night was none other than Alice, or was it because it wasn’t me who stood beside Alice; it was another man, and it was Eric.

I love Kane, but why, when this happened, my heart skipped a beat? When they turned and walked away, with Eric’s hand over Alice’s shoulder, why did my heart ache? Why?

I did not know why, and I do not know what to do, because this was the first time in my life, I felt like this.

I do not like uncertainty and I hope, this would be the first, and of course the last time I feel this way.


“Faye. Faye!” Kane called. I saw her lips and I realized she was calling me. I cleared away all thoughts and smiled at her.

­Get something to eat while I go to the washroom alright?

She nodded her head and walked away. I stretched my neck and looked around; trying to spot where was Eric and Alice. I walked towards the washroom’s direction, thinking about what the both of them are doing and this was when I saw Alice walked out of the washroom.

“Erm, hi,” Alice said.

I smiled at her and she flushed. She looked away and I recalled the incident. That incident when
I was in Jennifer’s. That incident when I was drunk. That incident when I kissed her.

I guessed we are having the same thoughts now; I flushed and looked at her. She returned my eye contact and we stood there awkwardly for a moment.

“Erm, if there’s nothing else, I’m going back to the ball,” she informed.

I smiled and she turned her back on me. I walked into the washroom and saw Eric in there. He was leaning against the wall.

“Buddy, you took so long to come!” Eric exclaimed. I was shocked.

You were waiting for me?!” I moved my lips.

“Yes, obviously I am. I told you ‘you took so long to come’,” he read my lip, answered my question and stared at me, not breaking our eye contact.

I remembered the last time he behaved like that was when he told one of his previous girlfriends not to be rude at me. He slapped that girl and told the girl never to appear in front of us again.


So what was that you want to tell me?” I asked, not beating around the bush,

“I just want to inform you, I saw what you did in Jennifer’s that particular day,” He said. I looked up and I saw him stared at me.

And just what did you saw?

“You, being drunk, kissed Alice on the lips,” he stopped, walked towards me and pushed me against the wall, “and you know what? I read your lip, you said ‘Kane’!”

I was shocked. I stared at him, wondering what he said was true. I tried to recall, but it did not c
ame to my mind; I do not remember myself calling her Kane.

I stood up straight and inhaled deeply. I cleared my thoughts, and it started to come into my mind, why does it matter if I called her Kane? Kane is my girlfriend.

I know kissing Alice is wrong, but Kane is my girlfriend. It would be wrong if I know she is Alice, I called her Alice and kissed Alice!” I explained, “Kane is my girlfriend!

He took a step in front, and I moved backwards. My back touched the wall and I could not move anymore. He move forward, and our eyes were in level.

“It matters,” he whispered, “if it hurts Alice.”

Eric, I really do not want to say this but,” I paused, “you have got bad breath!

I covered my nose with my hand and glided away.

“I drank alcohol just now! Of course it stinks!” He said.

Well Eric. I know you really like Alice. And I know you would not talk to me the way just now, unless is real important to you. State what you want me to do,” I told him.

“Do not hurt her again, if she feels better talking to you, let her talk. If she thinks it will be even better if the both of you do not stay in contact, then be it.” He looked at me.

“Do you get what I mean?” I knew that he was serious and I nodded my head.


To me, Alice is a wonderful friend. You, do not hurt her like how to will do to the other girls. Do you hear me?” I asked.

“No, I can’t hear you.” He smiled and continued, “But I understand you.”

Finally, the battle was over.


He walked out of the washroom, and I thought, what was in Alice that attracts him so much. I really wonder why.

This was when, I’m started to be more interested in her.



Chapter One:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Two:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_11.html
Chapter Three:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/alice-mettel_18.html
Chapter Four:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/01/chapter-four.html
Chapter Five- a special chapter:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/02/alice-mettel.html
Chapter Six:
http://cardreysaggistica.blogspot.com/2009/02/chapter-six.html


To be continued.
Chapter Eight will be up on 29th Feb.

Tomorrow will be another extraordinary day again. Goodbye world ♥
2:56 AM